Help for Injured Wildlife

Do you need to find help for injured native wildlife in Victoria?

This tool will help you locate and contact relevant wildlife carers and rehabilitation organisations to help the injured wildlife.

Please note this is for native wildlife in Victoria only. For introduced or domestic animals (e.g. deer, rabbits, pigs, goats, horses, cats, dogs, cows, sheep, chickens, llamas etc.) please contact your local council or vet.

Find help now

Are you a wildlife shelter, foster carer, vet or a wildlife rehabilitation organisation? Would you like to be listed on the Help for Injured Wildlife tool?

Information for registered contacts (PDF, 316.3 KB)

Information for registered contacts (DOCX, 1.4 MB)